Kenwood Multimedia Car Stereo
6.95" Multimedia Receiver with Bluetooth and HD Radio
- 6.95 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Glossy & Capacitive Touch Panel
- Motorized 7 Step Tilt Angle Adjust
- Touch Panel Control, Variable Key Illumination
- Built-in HD Radio
- HDMI / MHL Connection with Optional Cable
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / AVRCP1.5 / SPP)
- Android Rapid Charge
- 2 RCA Video Inputs for Rear View Camera(Parking Guide Line) & Front View Camera
Advanced Panel & New GUI
Provides a high contrast ratio, crystal clear display and vivid text. Easy to use widgets provide access to information screens with a swipe. Three programmable shortcut source keys offer a quick jump to your favorite sources.
iDatalink Maestro RR
When an Automotive Data Solutions iDatalink Maestro RR is connected to a compatible KENWOOD receiver, it provides a seamless interface with factory infotainment features such as Satellite Radio, USB Media Player, Bluetooth hands-free and music streaming. Vehicle information such as HVAC, performance information, and TPMS can also be displayed.
* Available features may vary depending on the vehicle. The iDatalink Maestro RR is sold separately by Automotive Data Solutions.
Parking Guide Lines
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image, making parking safer and easier.
Dual Camera Input
Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras. A rear view camera can be used for the front as it has the ability to reverse the image.
CarPlay is the smarter and safer in-vehicle interface to operate your iPhone, and the experience is taken to another level when featured in a KENWOOD multimedia receiver. Simply talk to Siri, or touch the receiver's display and get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.