June 1, 2018
Multimedia Design tools
CPD Home > Programs > Multimedia & Design > Detail
Course Code: CPD164
Duration: 90 hours hours, 6 months
- Upon successful completion of the Multimedia Design with Adobe Flash program, you’ll know how to use Flash to:
- Create graphics in the Flash environment using drawing tools, and modify objects with fills and strokes, gradients, transformations, groups, and other tools.
- Use layers and symbols to organize and reuse Flash graphics, and create and edit symbol instances to produce complex artwork.
- Use frames, keyframes, and the Flash timeline to control when graphics appear on the stage.
- Apply motion tweens to animate changes in the appearance and location of objects and create animations with text, 3D space, or using nested animation, shape tweens, and masks.
- Create buttons that display video and audio feedback using the four button states.
- Apply basic video edits in Adobe Media Encoder and output to Flash FLV and F4V formats.
- Embed, load, and skin Flash video and control playback with ActionScript.
- Use modularity, including loading of external files, to create flexible, editable complex Flash movies.
- Use hyperlinking to connect Flash to external Web sites and publish your Flash projects for the Web.
- Write and troubleshoot basic ActionScript 3.0 syntax.
- Assign basic visual properties to objects and dynamically control objects on the Stage.
- Use event listeners and MouseEvents to offer user interactivity and control.
- Track user mouse motion and location and use multiple timelines for animated responses to user events.
- Create basic drag and drop functionality with appropriate parameters and constraints.
- Set up and use variables to store and process information and use operators, expressions, and conditional statements to control information flow.
- Create and control Dynamic text boxes to display information to the user, and create and control Input text boxes to accept information from the user.
- Use coordinates and the Display List to manage objects on the Stage and draw graphics to the Stage dynamically based on user input.
- Use Flash drawing tools, onion skinning, symbols, and layers to design a character and prepare it for animation.
- Create a series of communicative facial expressions and use symbols...
Share this article
April 2, 2017
November 12, 2017
March 17, 2017